Shipping & Returns
Live Love Bean deliver our products Australia and world wide.
We send orders via Sendle, Australia's first 100% carbon neutral delivery service. We also sometimes use Australia Post. In either case, your beans are sent in a satchel made from plants that is fully compostable - yay for worms!
- Exact postage costs are calculated at checkout and will be added to your order before payment.
- Free shipping is available for orders over $50 AUD. Sadly this is available for Australian orders only due to higher international postage costs.
- You will be provided with a Tracking Number via email as soon as your order has been sent.
- All orders are processed and dispatched within 1 business day (normally on the same day you place your order, if made before 12pm)
- Once your order is dispatched, average delivery time is 2-4 business days for Australian orders and 10 days for International orders.
- We do not ship soil to Western Australia. If you order an Eco Pot kit, we will send you the pot, beans and instruction card without the soil.
Want us to post direct to a friend or family member? We can! All you need to do is fill in the Shipping Address separately at checkout.
If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with your product, please let us know via email with a detailed explanation of why (so we can learn and get better!) along with a photograph of the issue. We will return your payment (minus the shipping cost) within 48 hours.
100% Sprouting Guarantee:
Please note that the germination rate of beans can vary naturally from ~80-95% depending on many factors outside of our control (we're not Mother Nature). If you find that any of the beans you order do not sprout, we will happily send you replacement beans via Australia Post standard mail free of charge.
Please just let us know via email, including your Order #, a description of which beans refused to sprout and a photograph of your growing setup. Unfortunately we can only offer this "100% Sprouting Guarantee" for orders placed from within Australia. We can replace non-sprouting beans for International customers for an additional shipping fee.
Sadly we can't guarantee beans that haven't been given adequate growing conditions (i.e., water and sunlight). Our beans aren't that magic!
Personalised Corporate GiftsPersonalised Corporate Gifts
Show your clients or employees you appreciate them, celebrate a milestone or simply say "thank you". A personalised magic bean growing kit is a unique way to nurture business relationships.
Eco-Friendly Promotional ProductsEco-Friendly Promotional Products
Whether it's product launch, trade show, or any other event - magic beans are a sustainable way to promote your business. What could be friendlier to planet Earth than a seed?
Want to see your logo on a talking plant?
We work with schools, universities, charities, not for profits and organisations of all shapes and sizes.
The best beans are those that you envision yourself.
Whatever your mission or project, there's a bean here for you!